Frank Kern's historic "Core Influence" talk... this particular video covers the "What is your Perfect Average Day?"
After you have watched the video...here are the questions to use for the exercise of creating your 'perfect average day'.
If there were no limitations or consequences, what would your perfect average day look like?
Here are the rest of the questions:
1) Where would you live?
2) What would your house look like?
3) What would it smell like?
4) What time would you wake up?
5) What would you do in the morning?
6) What does the mundane stuff look like?
7) What are you thinking about in the morning?
8) What would you spend the first half of your day doing?
9) What would you have for lunch?
10) Who would you eat with?
11) What would your friends be like?
12) What would you talk about?
13) What would you do for personal fulfillment?
14) What life purpose would you strive for?
15) What would your business be?
16) What time would you start work?
17) What would you actually DO at work?
18) What is your relationship like?
19) What do you do for family time?
20) What would you do at night?
21) What would your thoughts be as you go to sleep?
Go through these steps...it could take you a couple of hours if you do it in detail.
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Find out all about Arming Patriots and what this community is all about.